Kitten Adoption Armadale
Our Cat Adoption Centre Program in Armadale is a collaboration between our veterinary practice, welfare agencies, and pounds, aimed at finding loving homes for cats and kittens that need them. By adopting through our program, you not only give a furry friend a home but also help promote responsible pet ownership.
Adopting a cat or kitten is a wonderful experience that not only provides a loving home for a furry friend in need but also has numerous benefits for you as the new owner. Here are just a few of the benefits of adopting a feline friend:
- Companionship: Cats provide companionship and are loving animals that relish spending time with their human companions. They provide infinite entertainment and will always be there to curl up with you at the end of a long day.
- Health benefits: Owning a cat has several health benefits, including reducing stress and anxiety, lowering blood pressure, and boosting your mood. Additionally, playing with your kitten is an excellent way to get some exercise and improve your overall health.
- Teaching responsibility: Adopting a cat is an excellent way to teach children (and even adults) about responsibility. Caring for a cat involves regular feeding, grooming, and playtime, which can help teach essential life skills.
- Saving a life: By adopting a cat or kitten from a shelter or rescue organisation, you not only offer a loving home to a furry friend in need but also help to reduce overcrowding in shelters and save a life.
- Lower cost: Adopting a cat from a shelter or rescue organisation is often less expensive than purchasing a kitten from a breeder. Additionally, the cost of veterinary procedures, such as desexing, microchipping, and vaccinations, is included in the adoption fee.
We take care of all cats and kittens in our program by conducting a thorough health check and providing desexing, microchipping, vaccination, worming, and flea treatment. We also assess their personalities to ensure they are a good fit for their new family.
While there is an adoption fee for our cats and kittens, it is subsidised by our clinic and contributes to the cost of their veterinary procedures. Rest assured that this fee helps us provide top-notch care for our feline friends and ensures they are ready to join your family.
We provide an Adoption Certificate and kitten pack from our supporter, Hills, to new owners upon adoption of a cat or kitten. The kitten pack includes food samples and care information to ensure that your new furry friend has everything they need to start their new life with you.
We update our available cats and kittens regularly, so be sure to check back often or contact us for more information. We cannot wait to help you find your perfect feline match!
Please call us to see if we have any kittens available for adoption on (03) 9899 9518