Kitten Adoption Burnley
Our Cat Adoption Centre Program in Burnley is a collaboration between our veterinary practice, welfare agencies, and pounds, aimed at finding loving homes for cats and kittens that need them. By adopting through our program, you not only give a furry friend a home but also help promote responsible pet ownership.
Adopting a cat or kitten is an enriching experience that not only gives a furry friend a loving home but also offers numerous benefits to you as the new owner. Here are just a few of the benefits of adopting a feline friend:
- Companionship: Cats provide companionship and are loving animals that relish spending time with their human companions. They provide infinite entertainment and will always be there to curl up with you at the end of a long day.
- Health benefits: Owning a cat has been shown to have numerous health benefits, including reducing stress and anxiety, lowering blood pressure, and boosting your mood. Additionally, playing with your kitten can be a great way to get some exercise and improve your overall health.
- Teaching responsibility: Adopting a cat is a great way to teach children (and even adults) about responsibility. Caring for a cat involves regular feeding, grooming, and playtime, which can help teach important life skills.
- Saving a life: By adopting a cat or kitten from a shelter or rescue organisation, you not only offer a loving home to a furry friend in need but also help to reduce overcrowding in shelters and save a life.
- Lower cost: The cost of adopting a cat from a shelter or rescue organisation is often less than purchasing a kitten from a breeder. Plus, the adoption fee covers veterinary procedures such as desexing, microchipping, and vaccinations.
All cats and kittens in our program receive a comprehensive health check, are desexed, microchipped, vaccinated, wormed, and flea treated. We also evaluate their personalities to ensure they are a good match for their new family.
Our cats and kittens have an adoption fee, which is subsidised by our clinic and covers the cost of their veterinary procedures. This fee allows us to give our feline friends the best care possible and prepare them to become part of your family.
We provide an Adoption Certificate and kitten pack from our supporter, Hills, to new owners upon adoption of a cat or kitten. The kitten pack includes food samples and care information to ensure that your new furry friend has everything they need to start their new life with you.
We regularly update our available cats and kittens, so make sure to check back often or get in touch with us for more information. We are excited to help you find your ideal feline match!
Please call us to see if we have any kittens available for adoption on (03) 9899 9518