Kitten Adoption Camberwell South
Our Cat Adoption Centre Program in Camberwell South is a collaboration between our veterinary practice, welfare agencies, and pounds, aimed at finding loving homes for cats and kittens that need them. By adopting through our program, you not only give a furry friend a home but also help promote responsible pet ownership.
When you adopt a cat or kitten, you not only provide a loving home for a furry friend in need, but it also has several advantages for you as the new owner. Here are just a few benefits of adopting a feline friend:
- Companionship: Cats are loving creatures that enjoy spending time with their human companions. They provide unlimited amusement and will always be there to snuggle with you at the end of a tiring day.
- Health benefits: Owning a cat has been shown to have numerous health benefits, including reducing stress and anxiety, lowering blood pressure, and boosting your mood. Additionally, playing with your kitten can be a great way to get some exercise and improve your overall health.
- Teaching responsibility: Adopting a cat is a great way to teach children (and even adults) about responsibility. Caring for a cat involves regular feeding, grooming, and playtime, which can help teach important life skills.
- Saving a life: Adopting a cat or kitten from a shelter or rescue organisation not only gives a loving home to a furry friend in need but also helps reduce overcrowding in shelters and saves a life.
- Lower cost: Adopting a cat from a shelter or rescue organisation is generally cheaper than buying a kitten from a breeder. Moreover, the adoption fee covers veterinary procedures such as desexing, microchipping, and vaccinations.
We take care of all cats and kittens in our program by conducting a thorough health check and providing desexing, microchipping, vaccination, worming, and flea treatment. We also assess their personalities to ensure they are a good fit for their new family.
Our cats and kittens have an adoption fee, which is subsidised by our clinic and covers the cost of their veterinary procedures. This fee allows us to give our feline friends the best care possible and prepare them to become part of your family.
We provide an Adoption Certificate and kitten pack from our supporter, Hills, to new owners upon adoption of a cat or kitten. The kitten pack includes food samples and care information to ensure that your new furry friend has everything they need to start their new life with you.
We update our available cats and kittens regularly, so be sure to check back often or contact us for more information. We cannot wait to help you find your perfect feline match!
Please call us to see if we have any kittens available for adoption on (03) 9899 9518