Kitten Adoption Carnegie
The Cat Adoption Centre Program in Carnegie is a collaborative effort between our veterinary practice, welfare agencies, and pounds to find loving homes for cats and kittens that may otherwise face an uncertain future. By adopting through our program, you not only provide a home for a furry friend in need but also support responsible pet ownership.
Adopting a cat or kitten is an enriching experience that not only gives a furry friend a loving home but also offers numerous benefits to you as the new owner. Here are just a few of the benefits of adopting a feline friend:
- Companionship: Cats provide companionship and are loving animals that relish spending time with their human companions. They provide infinite entertainment and will always be there to curl up with you at the end of a long day.
- Health benefits: Owning a cat has several health benefits, such as reducing stress and anxiety, lowering blood pressure, and boosting your mood. Furthermore, playing with your kitten is an excellent way to get some exercise and improve your overall health.
- Teaching responsibility: Adopting a cat is a great way to teach children (and even adults) about responsibility. Caring for a cat requires regular feeding, grooming, and playtime, which can help teach important life skills.
- Saving a life: Adopting a cat or kitten from a shelter or rescue organisation is a meaningful way to give a loving home to a furry friend in need while also helping to reduce overcrowding in shelters and save a life.
- Lower cost: The cost of adopting a cat from a shelter or rescue organisation is often less than purchasing a kitten from a breeder. Plus, the adoption fee covers veterinary procedures such as desexing, microchipping, and vaccinations.
We take care of all cats and kittens in our program by conducting a thorough health check and providing desexing, microchipping, vaccination, worming, and flea treatment. We also assess their personalities to ensure they are a good fit for their new family.
Although there is an adoption fee for our cats and kittens, it is subsidised by our clinic and helps cover the cost of their veterinary procedures. Rest assured that this fee allows us to provide high-quality care for our feline friends and prepares them to join your family.
We provide an Adoption Certificate and kitten pack from our supporter, Hills, to new owners upon adoption of a cat or kitten. The kitten pack includes food samples and care information to ensure that your new furry friend has everything they need to start their new life with you.
We update our available cats and kittens regularly, so be sure to check back often or contact us for more information. We cannot wait to help you find your perfect feline match!
Please call us to see if we have any kittens available for adoption on (03) 9899 9518