Kitten Adoption Mont Albert North
Looking to adopt a beautiful new cat or kitten in Mont Albert North? Our Cat Adoption Centre Program is a partnership between our veterinary practice, welfare agencies, and pounds, designed to help find a loving home for cats and kittens that would otherwise face an uncertain future. By adopting through our program, you not only provide a home for a furry friend in need but also promote responsible pet ownership.
Adopting a cat or kitten is a fantastic experience that not only gives a furry friend a loving home but also offers numerous benefits to you as the new owner. Here are just a few benefits of adopting a feline friend:
- Companionship: Cats are loving creatures that enjoy spending time with their human companions. They provide unlimited amusement and will always be there to snuggle with you at the end of a tiring day.
- Health benefits: Owning a cat has several health benefits, such as reducing stress and anxiety, lowering blood pressure, and boosting your mood. Furthermore, playing with your kitten is an excellent way to get some exercise and improve your overall health.
- Teaching responsibility: Adopting a cat can be a valuable lesson in responsibility for children (and even adults). Caring for a cat requires regular feeding, grooming, and playtime, which can help teach important life skills.
- Saving a life: By adopting a cat or kitten from a shelter or rescue organisation, you not only offer a loving home to a furry friend in need but also help to reduce overcrowding in shelters and save a life.
- Lower cost: Adopting a cat from a shelter or rescue organisation is a cost-effective way to give a loving home to a furry friend. The adoption fee covers veterinary procedures such as desexing, microchipping, and vaccinations.
All cats and kittens in our program undergo a comprehensive health check, are desexed, microchipped, vaccinated, wormed, and flea treated. Additionally, we assess their personalities to ensure they are a suitable match for their new family.
Our cats and kittens have an adoption fee, which is subsidised by our clinic and covers the cost of their veterinary procedures. This fee allows us to give our feline friends the best care possible and prepare them to become part of your family.
When you adopt a cat or kitten from us, you will receive an Adoption Certificate and kitten pack courtesy of our supporter, Hills. The kitten pack contains everything your new furry friend will need to start their new life with you, including food samples and care information.
We update our available cats and kittens regularly, so be sure to check back often or contact us for more information. We cannot wait to help you find your perfect feline match!
Please call us to see if we have any kittens available for adoption on (03) 9899 9518