Kitten Adoption Pinewood
Our Cat Adoption Centre Program in Pinewood is a joint effort between our veterinary practice, welfare agencies, and pounds to provide a loving home for cats and kittens that would otherwise be at risk. By adopting through our program, you not only offer a home to a furry friend in need but also encourage responsible pet ownership.
Adopting a cat or kitten is a wonderful experience that not only provides a loving home for a furry friend in need but also has numerous benefits for you as the new owner. Here are just a few of the benefits of adopting a feline friend:
- Companionship: Cats provide companionship and are loving animals that relish spending time with their human companions. They provide infinite entertainment and will always be there to curl up with you at the end of a long day.
- Health benefits: Owning a cat has been shown to have numerous health benefits, including reducing stress and anxiety, lowering blood pressure, and boosting your mood. Additionally, playing with your kitten can be a great way to get some exercise and improve your overall health.
- Teaching responsibility: Adopting a cat is an excellent way to teach children (and even adults) about responsibility. Caring for a cat involves regular feeding, grooming, and playtime, which can help teach essential life skills.
- Saving a life: By adopting a cat or kitten from a shelter or rescue organisation, you are not only giving a loving home to a furry friend in need but also helping to reduce overcrowding in shelters and save a life.
- Lower cost: Adopting a cat from a shelter or rescue organisation is often less expensive than purchasing a kitten from a breeder. Additionally, the cost of veterinary procedures, such as desexing, microchipping, and vaccinations, is included in the adoption fee.
All cats and kittens in our program undergo a comprehensive health check, are desexed, microchipped, vaccinated, wormed, and flea treated. Additionally, we assess their personalities to ensure they are a suitable match for their new family.
Although there is an adoption fee for our cats and kittens, it is subsidised by our clinic and helps cover the cost of their veterinary procedures. Rest assured that this fee allows us to provide high-quality care for our feline friends and prepares them to join your family.
Once you adopt a cat or kitten from us, you will receive an Adoption Certificate and kitten pack courtesy of our supporter, Hills. The kitten pack has everything your new furry friend will need to get started in their new home, including food samples and care information.
Our available cats and kittens are updated regularly, so make sure to check back frequently or contact us for more details. We can't wait to help you find your ideal feline companion!
Please call us to see if we have any kittens available for adoption on (03) 9899 9518