Kitten Adoption Syndal
Looking to adopt a beautiful new cat or kitten in Syndal? Our Cat Adoption Centre Program is a partnership between our veterinary practice, welfare agencies, and pounds, designed to help find a loving home for cats and kittens that would otherwise face an uncertain future. By adopting through our program, you not only provide a home for a furry friend in need but also promote responsible pet ownership.
Adopting a cat or kitten is a fantastic experience that not only gives a furry friend a loving home but also offers numerous benefits to you as the new owner. Here are just a few benefits of adopting a feline friend:
- Companionship: Cats are loving creatures that enjoy spending time with their human companions. They provide unlimited amusement and will always be there to snuggle with you at the end of a tiring day.
- Health benefits: Owning a cat offers several health benefits, including reducing stress and anxiety, lowering blood pressure, and boosting your mood. Additionally, playing with your kitten can be an excellent way to get some exercise and improve your overall health.
- Teaching responsibility: Adopting a cat is an excellent way to teach children (and even adults) about responsibility. Caring for a cat involves regular feeding, grooming, and playtime, which can help teach essential life skills.
- Saving a life: By adopting a cat or kitten from a shelter or rescue organisation, you not only offer a loving home to a furry friend in need but also help to reduce overcrowding in shelters and save a life.
- Lower cost: Adopting a cat from a shelter or rescue organisation is a cost-effective way to give a loving home to a furry friend. The adoption fee covers veterinary procedures such as desexing, microchipping, and vaccinations.
All cats and kittens in our program receive a comprehensive health check, are desexed, microchipped, vaccinated, wormed, and flea treated. We also evaluate their personalities to ensure they are a good match for their new family.
We charge an adoption fee for our cats and kittens, but it is subsidised by our clinic to help cover the cost of their veterinary procedures. This fee enables us to provide top-notch care for our feline friends and ensures they are ready to join your family.
Once you adopt a cat or kitten from us, you will receive an Adoption Certificate and kitten pack courtesy of our supporter, Hills. The kitten pack has everything your new furry friend will need to get started in their new home, including food samples and care information.
We regularly update our available cats and kittens, so make sure to check back often or get in touch with us for more information. We are excited to help you find your ideal feline match!
Please call us to see if we have any kittens available for adoption on (03) 9899 9518