Kitten Adoption Templestowe Lower
The Cat Adoption Centre Program in Templestowe Lower is a collaborative effort between our veterinary practice, welfare agencies, and pounds to find loving homes for cats and kittens that may otherwise face an uncertain future. By adopting through our program, you not only provide a home for a furry friend in need but also support responsible pet ownership.
When you adopt a cat or kitten, you not only provide a loving home for a furry friend in need, but it also has several advantages for you as the new owner. Here are just a few benefits of adopting a feline friend:
- Companionship: Cats provide companionship and are loving animals that relish spending time with their human companions. They provide infinite entertainment and will always be there to curl up with you at the end of a long day.
- Health benefits: Owning a cat has several health benefits, such as reducing stress and anxiety, lowering blood pressure, and boosting your mood. Furthermore, playing with your kitten is an excellent way to get some exercise and improve your overall health.
- Teaching responsibility: Adopting a cat can be a valuable lesson in responsibility for children (and even adults). Caring for a cat requires regular feeding, grooming, and playtime, which can help teach important life skills.
- Saving a life: By adopting a cat or kitten from a shelter or rescue organisation, you not only offer a loving home to a furry friend in need but also help to reduce overcrowding in shelters and save a life.
- Lower cost: The cost of adopting a cat from a shelter or rescue organisation is often less than purchasing a kitten from a breeder. Plus, the adoption fee covers veterinary procedures such as desexing, microchipping, and vaccinations.
All cats and kittens in our program receive a comprehensive health check, are desexed, microchipped, vaccinated, wormed, and flea treated. We also evaluate their personalities to ensure they are a good match for their new family.
We charge an adoption fee for our cats and kittens, but it is subsidised by our clinic to help cover the cost of their veterinary procedures. This fee enables us to provide top-notch care for our feline friends and ensures they are ready to join your family.
When you adopt a cat or kitten from us, you will receive an Adoption Certificate and kitten pack courtesy of our supporter, Hills. The kitten pack contains everything your new furry friend will need to start their new life with you, including food samples and care information.
We update our available cats and kittens frequently, so don't forget to check back regularly or get in touch with us for more information. We can't wait to help you find your perfect feline match!
Please call us to see if we have any kittens available for adoption on (03) 9899 9518