Kitten Adoption Vermont South
Our Cat Adoption Centre Program in Vermont South is a joint effort between our veterinary practice, welfare agencies, and pounds to provide a loving home for cats and kittens that would otherwise be at risk. By adopting through our program, you not only offer a home to a furry friend in need but also encourage responsible pet ownership.
Adopting a cat or kitten is an enriching experience that not only gives a furry friend a loving home but also offers numerous benefits to you as the new owner. Here are just a few of the benefits of adopting a feline friend:
- Companionship: Cats offer companionship and are affectionate creatures that enjoy spending time with their human owners. They provide never-ending entertainment and will always be there to cuddle with you at the end of a long day.
- Health benefits: Owning a cat has been shown to have numerous health benefits, including reducing stress and anxiety, lowering blood pressure, and boosting your mood. Additionally, playing with your kitten can be a great way to get some exercise and improve your overall health.
- Teaching responsibility: Adopting a cat is an excellent way to teach children (and even adults) about responsibility. Caring for a cat involves regular feeding, grooming, and playtime, which can help teach essential life skills.
- Saving a life: Adopting a cat or kitten from a shelter or rescue organisation not only gives a loving home to a furry friend in need but also helps reduce overcrowding in shelters and saves a life.
- Lower cost: The cost of adopting a cat from a shelter or rescue organisation is often less than purchasing a kitten from a breeder. Plus, the adoption fee covers veterinary procedures such as desexing, microchipping, and vaccinations.
In our program, all cats and kittens receive a thorough health check, desexing, microchipping, vaccination, worming, and flea treatment, and we evaluate their personalities to ensure they are well-suited for their new family.
While there is an adoption fee for our cats and kittens, it is subsidised by our clinic and contributes to the cost of their veterinary procedures. Rest assured that this fee helps us provide top-notch care for our feline friends and ensures they are ready to join your family.
We provide an Adoption Certificate and kitten pack from our supporter, Hills, to new owners upon adoption of a cat or kitten. The kitten pack includes food samples and care information to ensure that your new furry friend has everything they need to start their new life with you.
Our available cats and kittens are updated regularly, so make sure to check back frequently or contact us for more details. We can't wait to help you find your ideal feline companion!
Please call us to see if we have any kittens available for adoption on (03) 9899 9518