Kitten Adoption Wattle Park
The Cat Adoption Centre Program in Wattle Park is a collaborative effort between our veterinary practice, welfare agencies, and pounds to find loving homes for cats and kittens that may otherwise face an uncertain future. By adopting through our program, you not only provide a home for a furry friend in need but also support responsible pet ownership.
When you adopt a cat or kitten, you not only provide a loving home for a furry friend in need, but it also has several advantages for you as the new owner. Here are just a few benefits of adopting a feline friend:
- Companionship: Cats are loving creatures that enjoy spending time with their human companions. They provide unlimited amusement and will always be there to snuggle with you at the end of a tiring day.
- Health benefits: Owning a cat offers several health benefits, including reducing stress and anxiety, lowering blood pressure, and boosting your mood. Additionally, playing with your kitten can be an excellent way to get some exercise and improve your overall health.
- Teaching responsibility: Adopting a cat can be a valuable lesson in responsibility for children (and even adults). Caring for a cat requires regular feeding, grooming, and playtime, which can help teach important life skills.
- Saving a life: Adopting a cat or kitten from a shelter or rescue organisation is a meaningful way to give a loving home to a furry friend in need while also helping to reduce overcrowding in shelters and save a life.
- Lower cost: Adopting a cat from a shelter or rescue organisation is often less expensive than purchasing a kitten from a breeder. Additionally, the cost of veterinary procedures, such as desexing, microchipping, and vaccinations, is included in the adoption fee.
We take care of all cats and kittens in our program by conducting a thorough health check and providing desexing, microchipping, vaccination, worming, and flea treatment. We also assess their personalities to ensure they are a good fit for their new family.
We charge an adoption fee for our cats and kittens, but it is subsidised by our clinic to help cover the cost of their veterinary procedures. This fee enables us to provide top-notch care for our feline friends and ensures they are ready to join your family.
Once you adopt a cat or kitten from us, you will receive an Adoption Certificate and kitten pack courtesy of our supporter, Hills. The kitten pack has everything your new furry friend will need to get started in their new home, including food samples and care information.
We regularly update our available cats and kittens, so make sure to check back often or get in touch with us for more information. We are excited to help you find your ideal feline match!
Please call us to see if we have any kittens available for adoption on (03) 9899 9518